Our first priority is the safety of all our guests and our staff.
To keep everyone safe we have in place the following COVID-19 safety measures.
- You must confirm on booking that you will follow all current Government guidelines on COVID-19
- Sanitisation stations remain available throughout our venue and we encourage guests to make use of them during their visit.
- Please follow the current Government guidelines in place at the time of your game with regards to wearing masks/face coverings whilst visiting our venue. Please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the most up to date guidelines.
- Disposable gloves are available for players on request.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your game, this will help reduce overlap with other teams.
- We have thorough cleaning routines in place and key touchpoints will be disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
- All games will be cleaned between teams.
- All bookings must be made online, we do not handle any cash on site.
- You will only play with people in your team. The maximum team size is 6.
- On arrival to play your game all players will be required to complete our check in form and waiver.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
OR IF YOU HAVE ANY CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS INCLUDING;
- A new and persistent cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of taste or smell
If you do have a booking and have developed symptoms or have been told to isolate please contact us and we will be able to assist you further.
We will do all that we can to make your visit to us as safe as possible and we will continue to follow all Government advice.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policy please do not hesitate to contact us.