TERMS & CONDITIONS
We suggest you read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to affect your Statutory Rights.
3. The content, images and logos on this website are the property of the Company and you are not permitted to use these without the written consent of the Company. Any unauthorised use will constitute an infringement and may give rise to legal actions as necessary.
4. You are not permitted to link to, or use all or any part of the website for any purpose without the written authorisation of the company.
5. The content of the website is for your general information and is subject to change at any time by the company without prior notice.
6. We make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. We cannot take any responsibility for, nor are we liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to any and all possible technical issues.
7. To the fullest extend permissible by law, Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, or guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information or materials offered on our website for any particular purpose. The Customer acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we cannot be held liable for any damages and or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential derived by such use or reliance upon the description of the product/content/information.
8. In no event are the company liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection to the use of this website.
9. The website may contain links to third party websites. The operation of third party websites is out of the control of the company and as such you may use them at your own risk. We accept no liability for damage arising out of any use of third party websites.
10. By purchasing a ticket via this website you and all players in your team agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of sale as listed below.
10.1 Bookings must be completed by persons who are at least 18 years of age.
10.2 Teams with players under 16 years of age must be accompanied by one supervising adult (over 18) in the team.
10.3 Teams must be a maximum of 6 players.
10.4 Bookings are available 3 months in advance and can be made via the online booking system on the website. They can also be made in person at the venue or by telephone.
10.5 All bookings are subject to availability and are not final until receipt of a confirmation email from Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd.
10.6 All pricing is detailed on the website or may be requested via telephone. Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd reserved the right to amend the pricing structure without prior notice.
10.7 Full payment is required at the time of booking.
10.8 Agent Brains Escape Games are live event games, refunds and rescheduling are available up to 14 days before the purchased game date. Refunds cannot be given for cancellation within 14 days of the purchased game date. Rescheduling cannot be given within 5 days of the purchased game date. Neither refund nor rescheduling can be given for cancellation within 5 days of the purchased game date or for no-shows.
10.9 No refunds can be given when a member of the customer's team does not show up to play.
10.10 If more people turn up to play the game than originally booked (up to a maximum of 6) the price difference can be settled on arrival at the venue.
10.11 If the customer wishes to make changes to a booking in accordance with 10.8 please contact us. We will let you know if changes are possible. We will at this time inform you of any change in price, time or anything else that may be affected by this change.
10.12 Only one type of discount may be used per transaction. Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd reserves the right to refuse use of any discount or offer if the customer is deemed to be misusing the offer applied.
10.13 Tickets may not be re-sold or transferred for commercial purposes or at a premium.
10.14 Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd uses secure booking service suppliers Paypal and Stripe who will process your payment data without it being held by us.
10.15 Booking confirmations will be sent to you via the email address provider by the customer at the time of booking.
11. Gameplay & Conduct
11.1 Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd do not provide parking or any other travel arrangements. It is the customer's responsibility to make their way to our business premises on time for their booking. We cannot be held responsible for failure of transport arrangements that result in your booking being a no-show.
11.2 The customer agrees that if they arrive late for their booking the time available for their game may be reduced accordingly in order to allow the smooth running of other customer games following theirs. Any customer arriving more than 15 minutes late for the game start time will be treated as a no-show and we will have to refuse entry to your game. No refund or rescheduling is available for no-shows.
11.3 Upon booking you have agreed to play an escape game at Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd at your own risk. You understand that playing an escape room may involve physical activity that could potentially result in injury. You accept that you are fully responsible for your own safety and should take measures to avoid any activity within the game which you deem unsafe.
11.4 You agree to follow all instructions, commands and rules provided by your games master and/or any other written/visual instruction displayed at the venue.
11.5 Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to play. They will be turned away from the venue and their game will be treated as a no-show and as such no refund or rescheduling will be available.
11.6 Due to the nature of escape games no recordings or photographs without the express permission of the company can be taken inside the games rooms. We also expect you and your group not to disclose any details of the games directly or indirectly to any third party. All our games are our intellectual property and as such you are not permitted to use these without the company's written consent. This includes but is not limited to posting spoilers on social media sites, review sites, blogs, vlogs etc.
11.7 While on our premises you agree to adopt proper standards of behaviour and co-operate with our employees. We do not tolerate any kind of bullying or aggressive behaviour towards our employees and any person who is violent, abusive, threatening, disruptive or who is causing distress to other customers will be asked to leave the premises. There will be no refund or rescheduling available for booked or partially played games in this situation.
11.8 Food and drinks (with the exception of water) are not allowed in the games rooms.
11.9 Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd reserve the right to charge you for any damage caused to items including but not limited to the venue, games rooms, decoration, props, equipment etc. which is deemed to be intentional or caused by wilful misuse of items. CCTV footage will be stored to uphold this clause.
11.10 Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd are not liable for any loss or damage to your personal belongings whilst at the venue. All personal belongings will be kept by you during your visit and are at your sole risk.
11.11 CCTV including both video and audio will be used to monitor your team's progress within the games. Recordings may be stored indefinitely for use in feedback, staff training, data collection and crime prevention purposes.
11.12 Following your game a team photograph will be taken and a copy emailed to you using the email provided at the time of booking/check in. By accepting these terms and conditions you grant unconditional permission for us to use these photographs for marketing and promotional purposes. Should you not wish your photograph to be held by us please advise our employee at the time your photograph is taken.
11.13 Each player will sign a waiver statement agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Game before commencing their booked activity. By signing the waiver you agree that you have carefully read the waiver and these Terms and Conditions and you acknowledge and agree that Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for injury, loss or damage and that Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage caused to any person or any property as a result of your participation in this activity.
12. Gift Vouchers
12.1 Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
12.2 Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
12.3 Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties they may not be re-sold or transferred for commercial purposes or at a premium.
13. Covid Policy
13.1 You agree to adhere to all current Government Guidelines with regards to Covid-19 and to follow all applicable rules in force at the time of game play.
13.2 Players must not attend if they have or are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, if they have been in contact with anyone showing symptoms in the past 14 days or of they have been told to isolate by the NHS contact-trace service. Please contact us immediately to reschedule if this applies to you.
13.3 Sanitisation stations are provided at the venue and we continue to encourage use of these during your visit.
13.4 Wearing a face mask whilst at the venue is now voluntary, if you do not bring a mask but would like one, we can provide you with a disposable mask.
13.5 By visiting Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
14. The company may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone. If you wish to unsubscribe, please write us an email and we will take your email off our database. Contact details are in paragraph 15.
15. If you need to contact the company you can do so using any of the following methods: email via email@example.com Telephone on 01462 539763 or via the contact form on the website www.agentbrains.co.uk
16. We reserve the right to modify, amend or replace these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use the website and/or purchase tickets after revisions become effective you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree please do not use the website.
Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd ("we" "us" "the company") takes your ("you" "your" "the customer" "the team" "the user" "the visitor") privacy seriously.
By visiting and using the "website" (www.agentbrains.co.uk) you are agreeing to us gathering and processing information about you in accordance with this policy.
1. What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. Why do we collect this information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
i) To provide and operate the Services;
ii) To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
iii) To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
iv) To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
v) To comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. How do we store, use, share your information?
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to share our services with you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Our payment providers are Paypal and Stripe.
Stripe services are provided by Stripe, Inc., 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. For processing escrow accounts and payments to escrow accounts we transfer your data to Stripe. For the use of this service, Stripe collects, stores and processes your personal data such as your name, address, telephone number and email address, as well as your credit cards or bank account details. Stripe might save your data on its servers in the USA. Stripe has sole responsibility for the protection and handling of data collected by Stripe. Stripe’s conditions of use apply, which you can consult on www.stripe.com <https://stripe.com/>.
Stripe Inc. has subscribed to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Stripe adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles including the Supplemental Principles for Personal Data received from entities in the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) and Switzerland.
Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies, content or activity of third party websites.
4. How do we communicate with you?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Cookies are used to enhance your experience of the website and Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd's social media.
You can choose to deactivate cookies however if you turn off cookies some of the features which make your site experience more efficient may no longer work correctly.
To find out more about cookies you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
6. We will not sell, distribute or disclose your personal information to any third parties without your permission, or if we are required to do so by law.
7. Who has access to the information we hold about you?
Only the staff who require access in order to do their job can see your information. All our computers are password protected and all reasonable steps are taken to keep our computer systems secure from outside breach.
8. How do i make charge to my personal information?
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd, 26 Leys Avenue, Letchworth SG6 3EW.
9. How do I withdraw permission to keep my personal data?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Agent Brains Escape Games Ltd, 26 Leys Avenue, Letchworth SG6 3EW.